Friday, October 6, 2017

A year and a half?

For some (unknown and possibly insane) reason, I got the urge to (re-) re-start my blog. As I re-read my last blog post (to see what I had been up to) one line caught my attention:

'Hopefully it won't be another year and a half for my next post'

... ๐Ÿ˜ถ

I guess I can honestly say it HAS NOT been a year and a half...more like over FIVE YEARS!!

Yikes!

Well, I won't overwhelm you by updating the whole family in one post, so there's no need to grab any snacks, break into your 72 hour kits, or head to your favorite reading chair (aka- The Great White Round One; aka- The Porcelain Throne; aka- The-Bullseye-My-Boys-Refuse-To-Aim-At; aka...okay, I think you get the idea!). As I enthrall you with all the day to day (or if my track record holds, year to year) excitement our perfect family has to offer ... (Okay, I couldn't even type that with a straight face!๐Ÿ˜‚), I will try to get you up to speed on each family member in their own post (I know, I know, you can hardly contain your excitement! I can see you are jumping up and down...inside!).

So I have been thinking about the reasons why I decided to get back to blogging, and have come to two conclusions.

1. I just have so much to say! Anyone who has spent any time with me (or had the unfortunate luck to be stuck with me in any line) will tell you that! Not that what I have to say is all that important, I just can't seem to stop myself from blathering (it's a word! Look it up!) on about anything and everything that my tiny, sad, twisted & warped brain can come up with! It doesn't help that I have ADD, so I can start a conversation about how nicely someone is dressed, and end with how I could possibly survive a zombie apocalypse!!!

2. I feel people NEED to hear what I have to say (or rather, blather on about). I am truly thinking of all of you out there in the world! Those of you who feel things aren't going that great, or those who feel they need advise to help them through the day, those that feel like their family is the worst family around and don't know how to fix it... that is why I'm re-starting my blog! NOT because I have great advice, or have any onsite in how to fix anyone's problems or help their family... NO SIR! It is because AFTER you read my (ramblings) posts, you are going to look at your life and your family and say, 'Hey, we are doing pretty good!' And afterwards call your family and friends and tell them, 'You GOTTA read this nut-balls' bolg! You will feel SO MUCH BETTER about yourself!' HAHA! (Didn't think that was going that direction, didja???)

In other words, I'm just here to make YOU look good!
๐ŸŽถWhat can I say except, YOU'RE WELCOME!๐ŸŽถ

No comments: