Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Costumes

Oh how I LOVE Halloween! I love to dress up and hope I NEVER get too old to do it!

Thought I would share some pictures

The whole gang




Cute boys!



Little Miss Muffit & her Spider




Kyler as Itsy Bitsy (cutesy) Spider!




No, this isn't the real Harry Potter, it's my oldest son, Tracen! ;-)



'I vant to suck your bloood! Ah-haha!'
(but if you give me candy corn, I will leave you alone!)

Frank N. Stein




This is Sophi, my sisters dog as the Wicked Witch of the East!



Here's Sophie thinking my sister is the Wicked Witch of the West!



Last, but not least, here's Dallas going as the lead guitarist in a band!

(he plays a mean LEG guitar!)


(Love you dear, don't kill me for this one!)

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A FUN AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO SO SO SO CUTE I LOVE MY BABIES COULD THEY BE ANY CUTER!! LOVE YOU BEAKER! THE LAST COSTUME WAS BY FAR THE SCARIEST!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

THATS THE CUTEST LITTLE WITCHY POO PUPPY, OH SHE WAS NOT HAPPY WITH ME!!! :) THANKS FOR INCLUDING SOPH