Sunday, November 2, 2008

say ANYTHING

Well, I felt Justin's funeral section should be up for at least a week before I posted anything new, I felt he deserved that much. I would like to thank every one who left comments, or emailed me about it. You will never know how much it helped to know so many people cared. I know it was hard to know what to say, but I had a friend come over shortly after I came home from the hospital and she said, 'I'm so sorry. How are you. I know that's a stupid question, but I don't know what else to say!' Here is how I feel about that, no one knows what to say, but saying anything whether it be I'm sorry, or I'm thinking about you, or ANYTHING helped us to feel loved and gave us comfort. So, thank you to all those who said ANYTHING and for those who kept us in your prayers!

No comments: